8/24/08 – Hanshin (Home)

August 24th, 2008

Sanshin TigersHanshin Tigers 0

Tokyo Yakult Swallows cap

Tokyo Yakult Swallows 0

Streak: Lost 3 (Rained out 2). Last 5: WWLLL(RR)

(Meiji Jingu Stadium)

This one didn’t even get off the ground as the second game in a row at Jingu was rained out. The second game of the Hanshin series is scheduled for tomorrow night, but rain is expected then, too.

Check the Game Results page for weather forecast updates.

  • Ugh, it’s supposed to rain tomorrow too.
    Nice to meet you for a few minutes anyway, Garrett…

  • Nice meeting you – and all the Japanese Baseball.com crew – too.

    Looks like we might have better luck with the weather tonight – right now, the forecast is 70% chance of rain in the afternoon, going down to 30% in the evening, so maybe this will pass. Of course, I said the same thing yesterday.

    When was the last time three games in a row were rained out?