David, Chris, and Kozo get together for the final time this year to discuss the last month of the 2016 season and it’s aftermath. Waffled about topics this month include:
- The end of meaningful baseball.
- #37 and the world of back-up catchers.
- The Swallows’ dreary September.
- The starting pitching regression and subsequent drop to 5th.
- Clinching beverage paucity.
- The worthy Swallows downgraded bullpen.
- Tetsuto Yamada’s historic double triple-3 and a whole bunch of RBIs.
- Coco’s year and his cloudy immediate future (featuring Ryosuke Hirata).
- 2016 Sayonaras: Miura, Morioka, and Hiroyasu “Beavis” Tanaka (plus Arakaki and Davies).
- Takatsu movement?
- Our Swallows standouts and goats for the year.
- The Swallows post-season (a game against children and fan day).
- WANT TO WRITE ABOUT SWALLOWS GAMES?
Thank you for lending us your ears during this season. We’ll be back to do it all again in 2017!