Summer has brought the heat and sweat to Tokyo and David, Chris, and Kozo get together once more to lament the continued dumpster fire that is the Swallows’ 2016 season. On the docket this month:
- The less than glamorous number 35.
- The 3 tiers of CL separation.
- The perpetual problem of (shitty) starting pitching, featuring the returns of Tateyama and *swoon* Yoshinori.
- A trade to get the pulse racing.
- The state of the bullpen in the wake of Logan Ondrusek doing a runner.
- The offence, the
Big 3Big 1: Yamada’s continued Yamadaness, and depth issues.
- Balentien chugging along.
- Looking towards the next few years in Swallows-land: are we doomed to spend an extended spell in the cellar?
- Pitcher development woes.
- Best-case scenarios for the rest of 2016.
- A tip for watching Y**iuri broadcasts, and an idea for TV broadcasters OH LORD PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN SPARE MY PRECIOUS EYES.
Thanks as always for listening, apologies for some noise that seemed to get into our system this month (damn you digital cicadas), and we’ll be back next month!