The TS Podcast team got together once more to discuss the world of the Swallows up to the end of the Inter League schedule. We neglected to mention the promising signs of the team’s first week of the resumption of CL hostilities, but that would have only cursed the team going forward.
On the agenda this month:
- The flaming dumpster fire that is the current CL (aside from Hiroshima).
- Our annual dose of Inter League joy in review.
- The root of all problems AKA our starting rotation.
- THE SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE THAT IS MR.YOSHINORI SATO OHMYGODIJUSTPEEDMYPANTS!
- The nth coming of Shohei Tateyama.
- The brighter side of the Swallows pitching coin that is the bullpen.
- Tetsuto. Motherfucking. Yamada.
- The Tokyo batting lineup at large.
- All Star “fun and games”.
- Yasushi Ihara has the world at his feet as an international FA.
- An eye to the immediate Swallows future.
- Yoshinori tongue tattoos and bathing in commemorative merchandise.
Thanks as always for listening. We’ll be back next month with more glorious Swallows waffle! Keep up the good fight!