Dave and Kozo said some stuff in a very hot room in Tokyo about baseball. Specifically about reasons to be cheerful for Swallows fans as we enter the hot and sweaty summer months.
- No.28, back-up catchers, and where the hell is Chris?
- The weird and wonderful state of the CL part 1.
- Hatake, Hara, and the truffle shuffle.
- All-Star indifference.
- The current hot state of the Swallows.
- The return of the one and only Lord Almighty Shohei Tateyama.
- Superhuman Tetsuto Yamada.
- First half attendance levels across the CL.
- The Swallows starting rotation going forward, along with first half grades for each starter.
- The sparkling members of the Tokyo bullpen.
- Under the radar Kawabata.
- Hiyane and the batting lineup.
- The Ohbiki renaissance.
- Dening progress.
- ALL-STAR YUHEI.
- 11-run inning hotness.
- The weird and wonderful state of the CL part 2.
As always, thank you for listening!