The first half of the season is in the books, and Dave Chris, and Kozo come together to talk about it. Apologies for the sound quality in the last couple of episodes, we were picking up way too much background noise. We finally figured out the cause of the issue and we’re delivering episode #21 with the sexy bassy quality that you’ve come to expect. The episode was recorded on July 13 prior to the BayStars game.
- Update on Chris’ upcoming shochu book.
- Dave’s latest food addiction.
- Recapping the Swallows since the last podcast.
- Reviewing our pitching staff.
- Why is the PL stronger than the CL?
- Reviewing our offense.
- Swallows league leaders.
- We still hate the Interleague schedule.
- Daring season predictions. (a.k.a. Tokyo Swallows: Tired of Being Wrong.)
- Yulieski Gourriel.
- Rating the CL competition.
- Torukuya, the new creepy mascot.
- The Swallows merchandizing situation.
- Looking back on the Swallows’ fan club over the years. Prompted by the book プロ野球12球団ファンクラブ全部に10年間入会してみた!.
As always, we thank you for listening!
Intro and outro bookends mixed by David Watkins.